Urbanears söker Art Director
We are searching for a passionate and digitally skilled Art director to join the Urbanears brand team. You will be responsible for developing and executing creative concepts and storytelling that build the brand’s desired position and that is executed across all channels.
You are passionate and knowledgeable about current fashion, music and cultural movements. You have a digital first approach to building engagement with consumers and making your creative ideas come alive.
The role reports to the Brand Director/Creative Director at Urbanears and is part of the Global Brand team, based in Stockholm, Sweden.
What you’ll do
– Responsible for bringing the brand expression to life across channels and touchpoints.
– Create communication concepts, campaigns and content together with the Urbanears brand team and external parties.
– Develop and execute engaging and unique content ideas for the brand together with comms manager and copywriter, to be implemented in all channels.
– Set-up an external team of talents and co-creatives including photographers, stylists, designers etc. to secure a consistent and dynamic brand expression.
– Deliver and support a range of branding projects such as packaging & POS design, retail activations and events.
Who we’re looking for
A skilled communicator with a clear point of view on how to take the Urbanears brand to the next level. Proactive and positive approach to problem-solving and collaborative mindset. Self-motivated and energetic individual with a high level of initiative.
Experiences & skills
• At least 5 experience of creating communication concepts and love working hands on and making your ideas come alive. You have a vision and the skills and experience to execute it in all touchpoints.
• Minimum 5 yrs of art direction experience and a minimum of 3 yrs experience of independently setting up creative teams and directing photographers, stylists, and producers within fashion, lifestyle and music
• Experience in developing creative concepts and content for integrated marketing campaigns with a strong digital focus.
• Art direction degree or equivalent (minimum 2 yrs).
As Zound Industries is a diverse and global company, we see that you have excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination and we strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and in the end better experiences for our consumers.
Does this sound like you?
So, if you want to make a difference in an entrepreneurial environment where no two day is the same, this job is a perfect match for you. Please send us your resume and portfolio/work samples along with description about why you’d like to join us as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously. Applications without portfolio/work samples will not be considered.
We look forward to your application!Läs mer här: Länk till originalannons alternativt annonsörens sajt