Unitedprint söker Regional Sales Manager
- Active sales of all products and services of our portals Easyprint.com and Print24.com to new and ex- isting customers in the sales territory Sweden
- Active and independent acquisition of new customers
- Providing customer support on daily basis
- Continuous contact maintenance with existing customers and expansion of sales potential (by telephoneand personal visits)
- Providing translations and actively recommending Product, Services, Feature updates
- Participation in networking and acquisition events, such as trade fairs, workshops, etc. in the sales area
- Continuous development of our range of products, services, and features on our websites
- Good market knowledge based on continuous price and offer comparisons with the competition
- Work experience in the field external sales in a manufacturing company
- Experience in the print or media industry is very advantageous
- Demonstrably achieved sales targets in a dynamic field
- Ability to communicate and network with target groups at different management levels
- Good understanding of e-commerce processes and digital products
- Initiative and flexible personality with hands on mentality
- Very good knowledge of Swedish and English, both written and spoken
- Knowledge of German is an advantage
- Willingness to travel and driving license (class B)
What we offer:
A financially very stable and profitable privately owned company with experienced international board and team members. A home office-based work and therefore high flexibility in daily organization to support the family life and professional work. Also, a company car for private use. Furthermore, while visiting our headquarter in Radebeul, Germany, you can not only work out physically in our in-house health area in the gym, but also find the perfect balance to your daily work routine with the personal support of our health consultant and in fitness cours- es. In the quiet Relax-Area hammocks with a view of a colorful aquarium invite you to relax. The Play-Area will inspire you with pinball, table football or action-packed console games.
Did we arouse your interest?
Please send your detailed application, stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, to Ms. Davine Lerchl – by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Unitedprint.com SE, Friedrich-List-Straße 3 in 01445 Radebeul, Germany.
We are looking forward to your application!
We currently employ over 300 people in 31 countries* worldwide. As one of Europe’s leading online printers with our flagship stores Easyprint.com and Print24.com, our growth continues to be disproportionately high. There- fore, we are looking for the following employee (f/m/d) to join us as soon as possible for a home office position based in Stockholm area of Sweden on a full-time basis:Läs mer här: Länk till originalannons alternativt annonsörens sajt