Tetra Pak söker utvecklingsingenjör
At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what’s good – protecting food, protecting people and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people’s lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
Supply Chain Operations IBP (Industrial Base Performance) is responsible for developing, maintaining and implementing world class packaging material and converting solutions, enabling Tetra Pak to deliver competitive packaging solutions with a clear performance focus
We are looking for an Implementation Engineer that will prepare, perform and lead installations of converting equipment on site at all our converting factories worldwide.
The position is permanent and based in Lund, but the job is performed globally in our converting factories with extensive travel required, around 75% of your time, sometimes at short notice.
What you will do
As our new Implementation Engineer, you will prepare and perform installations of converting equipment on site at all our factories. Sometimes you will do the installation work yourself and at other occasions you will lead a team.
You will focus on
· Coordinate, prepare, lead and participate in installations and site management activities
· Lead implementation and maintenance of working standards for our converting equipment, with focus on lamination equipment.
· Lead in Continuous Improvement activities, issue resolution, OHS compliance
· Drive capability development of people, processes and tools for site installation work
· Participate in technical audits with the goal to overcome or evaluate performance issues
Who you are
You have great communication, planning and negotiations skills with a problem-solving mindset. You possess and apply relevant principles, practices, and procedures for the completion of difficult implementation /installation assignments. You are a team player with strong social skills and the ability to adjust.
You have a Technical education and 5-10 years of working experience in installing and leading installations of machineries in an industrial environment. Experience of maintenance and/or converting equipment is meritorious. You are handy, enjoy operational work and has easy to learn on the fly. You have deep knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety and World Class Manufacturing methodology in general and Early Management principles in specific. You are fluent in English, verbally as well as in writing and you have good IT knowledge, especially of MS Office.
We offer you
· Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
· Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible result
· Equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
· Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
I If you are inspired to share our responsibility of protecting food to protecting the planet, please submit your CV and motivational letter in English through our careers page on https://jobs.tetrapak.com/.
This job posting expires on 2021.08.25Läs mer här: Länk till originalannons alternativt annonsörens sajt