Tetra Pak söker tysktalande säljadministratör
At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what’s good – protecting food, protecting people and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people’s lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
The European Sales Administration Centre, a department within Tetra Pak Technical Service, handles spare part order administration for all Tetra Pak customers in Europe. The department, based in Lund service ~3900 customer sites in Europe, Turkey & Maghreb in thirteen different languages. This department includes the Sales Administration Officers who direct handle our customer satisfaction. We are now looking for a talented German speaking Sales Administrator Officer to join.
As our Sales Administration Officer you’ll play a vital role in our dynamic team’s success to handle all the administrative tasks for the spare part orders, from initial contact with the customer, to co-ordination and follow-up of transportation to the customer’s destination. You’ll report to Sales Administration Manager of the European Sales Administration Centre in Lund.
This position is temporary for one year with good possibility for permanent. You will be located in Lund, but you will work in a global arena.
What you will do
- Act as our main contact for customers & market companies for parts orders and inquiries.
- Respond to incoming orders and aid queries per phone and e-mail.
- Execute order administration tasks in SAP and other internal tools & systems.
- Follow-up on orders, service level agreements and other key measurements.
- Assure that transport to each customer is done in the right time, and at the lowest cost.
- Work in close cooperation with the European market companies & other internal departments.
- Continuously build and use your network of Tetra Pak colleagues & external partners for support.
Who you are
We believe that you are service minded, customer focused and result oriented in your work. You can easily on a very detailed level understand work instructions, work processes and administrative tools. You like to work independently and collaborate with others towards set goals. We seek a team-player that helps solve work tasks in most efficient way and that takes own initiatives. You have excellent communication skills, customer service being your leading star.
We believe you have:
- Relevant post-secondary education.
- Proficient experience working with customer service and administrative tasks.
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office package.
- Experience of working with SAP’s CRM or ECC is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in both German and English, written and verbally is a must.
We offer you
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible result
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
This job posting expires on 2021-09-02Läs mer här: Länk till originalannons alternativt annonsörens sajt