Tetra Pak söker Project Manager
At Tetra Pak we touch millions of people’s lives every day, ensuring better nutrition and healthier lifestyles through safe packaging and food processing solutions. Guided by our global brand promise, PROTECTS WHAT´S GOOD, we strive to make a difference by protecting food, people and our futures. To do this we need more than smart technology. We need smart people too. People like you, who wants to work with people like us.
Would you like to drive product development projects and influence our future portfolio for food processing?
The Platform & Product development team within Business Unit Liquid Food (BULF) has a global role to develop new products and production concepts for the dairy, beverage and prepared food industry. The Product development teams consists of commercial product managers, technical product managers incl. automation specialists as well as food technologists. Some of our development projects are also run together with customers and validation is often done at our customers’ premises.
We are looking for a Project Manager to drive our product development projects. The position offers a wide internal and external network in a global organisation. You will work with the newest food processing technologies, delivering new innovations and improvements, in the field of process optimization, sustainability and product quality.
In this role, you will report directly to Platform & Portfolio Director BULF.
This is a permanent position located in Lund, Sweden. Travel occurs but is limited.
What you will do
- Manage development projects from start to end; including requirement & risk analysis, product management, technical design & systems engineering, supply chain and industrial validation
- Take on the role as Scrum Master, once transition from water fall to agile way of working is in place
- Deliver scope with quality, on time and budget
- Planning of internal and external resources incl. communication with stakeholder
- Inform, report and give recommendations to the project governance body to facilitate project decisions and progress
Who you are
We are looking for a team player who is passionate about people and love to see team members grow and to support them whenever needed. You have a strong drive for results and solid stakeholder management skills which enables you to navigate in a matrix organisation. You can easily interact with people at different levels and build trust. You are structured, have strong analytical and planning skills and is self-motivated. We are in a transition phase where we will go from water fall to agile way of working. Therefore, your team building skills and ability to take on a Scrum Master role in near future will be highly valued.
You have at least 5 years project management experience from technology or product development, preferably within the food processing industry or similar. It is a merit if you hold a BSc in Engineering and are PMI certified as well as having experience from working with both waterfall and agile methodologies. You are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
We offer you
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible result
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to share our responsibility of protecting food to protecting the planet, apply through our careers page on https://jobs.tetrapak.com/.
This job posting expires on July 2, 2021.