Tetra Pak söker Procurement Manager Innovation
At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what’s good – protecting food, protecting people and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people’s lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
We commit to making food safe and available, everywhere. Meeting our customers’ and their consumers’ needs and creating sustainable growth are Tetra Pak’s top priorities. Success means developing innovative product and service solutions together with our partners and suppliers that enable food safety & availability today and in the future. There is enough food produced in the world today, but it needs the right storage & transporting to go to where it is needed and to eliminate food spoilage. Sustainability and innovation are key for us. If you want to work for a company that is on the forefront in these areas and are passionate about driving change and innovation, this is your opportunity to join us.
In this role, you will report to the Director Procurement, Innovation & Sustainability. You will be based in Lund, Sweden, and spend an estimated 15% of your time traveling to build strong relationships with stakeholders.
What you will do
· Collaborating with our Development & Engineering team on mid and long-term sustainability and circular economy innovation scouting & implementation.
· Developing and managing the partner & future supplier relationships while implementing the right supplier strategy for materials of the future
· Drive cross-functional partnerships & align internal and external stakeholders on any study or project that requires supplier management as well as creation agreements with empowering, intellectual property sharing and licencing framework.
· Lead negotiation and implementation of co-creation agreements with empowering intellectual property sharing and licensing framework.
· Ensure on-boarding and transition of new suppliers to Supply Chain Operations Base Materials
· Drive benchmarking & process improvements to ensure collaboration and sourcing approach stays agile, while making best use of external analysis providers.
Who you are
As a person, you are action-driven with a high level of commitment. You have demonstrated excellent communication skills and have a proven ability to manage internal and external relationships in a cooperative, diplomatic and successful manner. You have a strong drive for results with hands on experience of executing changes in a global environment. You have the ability to deal with ambiguity & continuous change in terms of work scope and challenges identified.
You possess a university background within business management, engineering or similar and have 3-5years experience working on innovation partnerships, fostering ecosystem thinking and sustainable supply chain setups. Knowledge in the packaging industry is a plus.
You have worked in an international and complex environment creating and negotiating developmental, licensing and intellectual property sharing agreements. We believe you have a minimum of 5-7 years of proven experience within strategic sourcing / supplier management, including negotiations at executive level, and good business acumen will be needed.
A very good command of English, both written and oral is required.
We offer you
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our engineering expert drives visible results
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to share our responsibility of protecting food to protecting the planet, apply through our careers page on https://jobs.tetrapak.com/.
This job posting expires on 1st of JulyLäs mer här: Länk till originalannons alternativt annonsörens sajt