Tetra Pak söker Commissioning Engineer
At Tetra Pak we touch millions of lives every day, ensuring better nutrition and healthier lifestyles through safe packaging and food processing solutions. Guided by our global brand promise, PROTECTS WHAT´S GOOD, we strive to make a difference by protecting food, people and our futures. To do this we need more than smart technology. We need smart people too. People like you, who wants to work with people like us.
Business Unit Liquid Food (BULF) is responsible for development and manufacturing of solutions, branded processing units and key components for the processing of liquid foods within beverage and prepared food. We work closely with our clusters and customers to understand their true needs. To secure that we, create and convey our solutions that provide the greatest value for Tetra Pak and its Customers. BULF has approx. 500 employees in seven main sites: Sweden, China, USA, India, Singapore, Switzerland, and Denmark.
We are looking for a Commissioning Engineer that will have a key role in providing technical service to our Market Companies and end customers.
The position is permanent and based in Lund and will include up to 150 travelling days per year.
What you will do
The work is project based and will give you the opportunity to work with the latest technologies. Your main task will be to start-up and fine-tune our solutions, both our branded processing units and complete process lines, at our end-customer’s factories all over the world. We can offer you a very interesting position and an opportunity to grow and become professional in one of our core technologies for food processing.
You will focus on
• Commissioning, start-up and troubleshooting of branded processing units and process lines at our customer’s sites
• Delivery tests performed in our engineering workshop in Lund
• Technical training and support to Tetra Pak´s Market Companies
• Occasionally work with orders, internal sales support, customer claims, product nursing and product development, support, and audits at customer sites
• As a Commission Engineer, you will also share your knowledge with colleagues both within the team and from Market Company in both technical matters and behavior
Who you are
We are looking for strong, independent colleagues with high personal drive. Since the position involves world-wide travelling, you need to have strong social skills and the ability to adjust. At our customers´ sites you will take a supervising role, and it is therefore important that you are communicative, flexible and result oriented. You also need to have a systematic approach and good documentation skills. General processing knowledge will be considered as an advantage.
You have a technical education and are knowledgeable within automation. Mechanical engineering and hands-on work experience are beneficial, since you will handle a wide range of work tasks in this position. Your English is fluent, both written and spoken.
We offer you
• Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
• Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible result
• Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
• Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangementsLäs mer här: Länk till originalannons alternativt annonsörens sajt