Tetra Pak söker Area Sales Manager
At Tetra Pak we touch millions of people’s lives every day, ensuring better nutrition and healthier lifestyles through safe packaging and food processing solutions. Guided by our global brand promise, PROTECTS WHAT´S GOOD, we strive to make a difference by protecting food, people and our futures. To do this we need more than smart technology. We need smart people too. People like you, who wants to work with people like us.
Key Components and Homogenizers specifically is a vital part of the Tetra Pak Processing Solutions strategy, driving profitable growth. You will be working with a world leading product, in a very strong team and with networks around the globe.
This position is based in Lund, Sweden and reporting to the Manager of the homogenizer team. This role requires travelling up to 25% of the time.
What you will do
As Area Sales Manager – Homogenizers, within Business Unit Liquid Food you will be part of a team responsible for supporting homogenizer sales in close collaboration with the Tetra Pak Clusters and Markets. You will be the liaison between the central Business Unit and your Cluster counter parts offering support with quotations, order clarification and product knowledge.
- Together with the clusters you will be responsible for monthly follow-up on sales opportunities and ongoing market activities, securing forecasting accuracy and driving capability development of cluster sales resources.
- Together with Key Component sales teams, Cluster Key Component Leaders and Cluster Product Managers you support homogenizer business development identifying growth opportunities as well as capturing customer needs and requirements.
Who you are
We are looking for a service minded, result oriented and customer focused person with a drive to add value to the team and the business. You pay attention to details and you are a technically driven person with strong commercial interest. The ability to understand and convey customer needs into business opportunities is essential. You possess strong communication skills combined with an open and positive attitude, that makes it easy for you to collaborate with people from different backgrounds.
To be successful in this role we believe you have a university degree in engineering or marketing together with about 5 years’ experience in a Sales Support, Sales or Business Development role (on a tactical/operational level). It is a merit if you have dairy or liquid food processing experience and/or Homogenizer product knowledge. A very good command of English, both written and spoken is required. Knowledge in other languages is a bonus.
We offer you
· Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
· Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible result
· Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
· Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
Apply now!Läs mer här: Länk till originalannons alternativt annonsörens sajt