Do you dream about whitespace, long form and grids? Do you stay up late at night discussing new logotypes with your friends (or your cat)? Do you also love video games? Then you could be our next graphic designer!
We’re looking for a passionate and experienced creative who will help us bring our IPs to the AAA-market. As a professional, you’re used to working in a fast paced and global environment. You’ve done your fair share of both digital and print production, and you’re not afraid to challenge the status quo to push our brands to the next level!
Most importantly, you are a true team player who shares insight and learnings with your team. You’re good at delivering feedback, but you’re just as good at taking notes when your team and different stakeholders share their point of view.
– Designing content for both digital and print use; social media, in-game media, merchandise, InDesign templates, packaging design (dielines, color proofing, etc).
– Working with, and staying coherent to our visual strategies, while also having the courage to challenge status quo to develop our IPs further.
– Together with our Creative Service team, being the inhouse corner stone of all visual assets.
– Cooperating with Marketing, UI, Communications and Game Development.
– Have shipped a AAA-title before, or experience from the games industry
– At least 5 years of experience as a graphic designer
– Excellent eye for typography, colour theory, image composition
– Eager to streamline your workflow, but neat and tidy in your layer structure from the start
– Advanced user of Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
– Experience in maintaining coherence for several IPs
– Ability to take a project from early concept to finished product (from sketching to original production), and then translating a proof of concept across a whole product line
– Proven experience in working with print
– Good written and spoken English
– Master of time management
That little extra
– Passionate about games
– Understanding of 3D and preferably some basic skills in Maya or Blender
– Drawing skills
– Knowledge within localized content production
– Good at presenting your ideas in front of several stakeholders
We look forward to receiving your application!Läs mer här: Länk till originalannons alternativt annonsörens sajt