Sellpy söker Creative/Art Director
Sellpy is a Swedish start-up founded six years ago. It’s a climate-positive selling service and e-commerce for second hand. Sweden’s biggest. Our idea is to make circular consumption as convenient as traditional online shopping but without the harm to our planet. Since launching, we’ve given new life to more than 8 million pre-owned items, saving more than 14 billion liters of water.
We’ve spent the last year building up the creative team and reworking the brand from the bottom. But we’ve just scratched the surface, now we are looking for another talent to help take this work further. As our new Art Director/Creative you will be central in the ideation of campaigns and concepts. Together with the team you will set moods, land visions, decide looks, and design concepts.
You should feel comfortable with multiple disciplines, have an eye for fashion and an interest in online culture. You believe that good concepts are sprung out of insights but that a concept is worth nothing when not well executed. Heureka moments give you energy while mediocre designs render you sleepless nights. You are a kind, passionate and smart human being but perhaps too humble to use such words.
We’re looking for someone
- with mid-level experience – 2-6 years creative experience from agencies, freelancing, or start-ups
- with thinking and interests that brings new thinking and cultural insights
- conceptually strong and with experience of landing unexpected ideas and packaging them into strong concepts
- that enjoys and excels at craft, driven by eagerness and curiosity
- that can work independently but who loves teamwork
- with love for fashion but with a worry about what it does to our planet
- Create concepts for campaigns and social channels
- Design campaigns, ads, social concepts, and print
- Art direct campaign productions with external creative partners
- Contribute and provide guidance for internal social media productions
- Continue the brand work we’ve started and help taking it further
- Contribute to a creative and safe climate and make fellow teammates grow
Location: Stockholm (remotely for the time being)
Form of employment: Full time
Start: As agreed uponLäs mer här: Länk till originalannons alternativt annonsörens sajt