Procurator söker Sourcing Manager
Procurator is the leading distributor of work wear, personal protective equipment, cleaning- and hygiene products, packaging- and catering solutions to the professional users. With a broad assortment from leading brands and internally developed brands and products we are delivering solutions based on knowledge to our customers in many private and public sectors. Our aim is to help, protect and simplify professional users everyday work life.
What do we offer?
As Sourcing Manager you will have the opportunity to use your experience, skills, and personality to develop and manage our strategic- and tactical sourcing activities and drive the development of our spend, supplier base, in-bound cost, and supply chain sustainability.
The Sourcing Manager will have the opportunity to join a dynamic business targeting significant growth.
Procurator has as an ambition to significantly increase the turnover in the coming years and is well positioned in the marketplace with premium products to realize the ambitious agenda. The top line growth will primarily be generated organically but may also come from acquisitions and development of the total customer offering. The Sourcing Manager will report to the Director of Sourcing and will be responsible for the spend and Sourcing within his/her Product categories.
This role is responsible for spend and the strategic sourcing process delivering best in class considering prices, quality, function, sustainability and profitability. The sourcing work will continuously be adapted and improved based on external and internal demands and changes and will support the overall business strategies.
Together with the teams you will drive cost rationalization, supplier harmonization, improved terms & conditions, agreements and supply chain sustainability
- Manage the spend supplier base
- Increase profitability by active cost management of products and suppliers
- Formulate sourcing plans
- Support the product/category plans with supplier- and product assessments
- Follow, understand, and act upon macro/category trends in the main categories and spend
- Assist and drive the development of the internal brands and products
- Identify new business opportunities / securing new product development
- Determine, develop, and manage KPI´s for the function
To be successful in the role, it is important to be a highly self-propelled person who likes to be instrumental in building a solid sourcing platform in a company with great ambitions but with many opportunities and tasks ahead. The tasks can vary from “high to low” and you have to be willing to be “hands-on” as part of the efforts.
Finally, is it important to have a pro-active approach monitoring the performance in line with the strategic plan.
Previous experience to become successful:
- Strong business acumen
- Proven track record in sourcing roles with large/complex spend
- Skill in IT support tools necessary for strategic sourcing work
- Understanding of the sourcing role in a company’s profitability and success
- An end-to-end perspective of a business
- Experience from building and implementing effective sourcing projects
Key personal skills
- Ability to interact with people on different levels and in different places of the organization.
- Firm grip on the details without losing sight on the long-term view.
- Hands-on approach and a drive/willingness to do things by him/herself but at the same time understands what and how to prioritize to reach the overall strategy.
- Team-player with strong drive, energy, and results-orientation.
- Ability to prioritize and get things done.
- Well-structured and accurate both in terms of own work and in terms of what is presented to others.
- Ambitious, flexible and ability to quickly adapt to changing conditions.
- Colleagues in the Procurator team
- Group functions (Sourcing)
- Line Managers throughout the organization
- Supporting Functions
A compensation package in line with market conditions.
The Position is located at the Head Office in Malmö
Some travelling might be requiredLäs mer här: Länk till originalannons alternativt annonsörens sajt