Pierce söker Designer
We are now looking to strengthen our Design Team with one more Designer for our Private Brands in Stockholm, Sweden.
As a Designer at Pierce, you will be the spider in the web, working on a high and low level. In your role you will be designing products both for Hardline and Softline,
You will be reporting to Head of Product Development. Key Responsibilities includes
– Developing products that are attractive, customer value based, competitive and with a feeling for innovation, trends.
– Making sure sustainability in kept in mind for products, packages and packaging.
– Being familiar with both Hardline and Softline product lines and their requirements when it comes to design, functionality and safety.
– In the early stage of the project create new conceptual constructions in line with requirements (business case/ project specification) such as generating ideas, testing and making prototypes.
– In the later stages you will provide the project with the completed design specification for the final product such as drawings, graphics, colour codes and materials.
– Working in close cooperation with suppliers on global level and will develop a network of suppliers for product innovations. To succeed in this role we believe that you have worked with designing products for at least three years.
Have a relevant University degree in Product development and Design or Industrial design or similar. If you ride a motorbike, it’s a big plus!
– Being creative, innovative and passionate about product and graphic designs
– Excellent in colour and forms, digital layouts as well as expressing your vision
– Good insight in different materials and it’s nature, in functionality and production methods
– Drive for constant improvements, both on high level and in the details, and take initiatives – Strong solution-oriented with analytical skills, self-organized, structured and keep focus – Excellent team player, working across various functions with good communication ability – Master Adobe Creative Suite, CAD software, drawing and prototype production What we offer – A fun place to work at – Being part of an international and multi-culture team – A chance to make a difference. – Working in a fast-paced environment – Diverse working days, high and low – Working both with Hardline and Softline Pierce is the ecommerce company that has grown to become Europe’s biggest online retailer for gear and accessories within Motorcycles and Snowmobiles.
We do this throughout Europe through our shops 24MX, XLmoto and SledStore. The company is in an amazing growth spurt, growing by 30% annually. At the beginning of 2009 we were a team of 4, today we are 400 international professionals, committed to giving our customers across 17 European markets a huge range of products and an extraordinary level of service.
Our turnover during 2019 was 120 MEUR, up over 30% from the year before. And 2020 has started well. We continue our growth journey and, as a ’D-Award’ finalist, we were recognized as one of the 3 best e-commerce companies in Sweden – something we are very proud of. In 2020 Pierce also received the Sweden’s Best Managed Companies recognition, sponsored by the global audit firm Deloitte in cooperation with Nasdaq. It started with a passion for our sport, was driven by the enthusiasm of our staff and we still dare to reach out for more with love and dedication for our customers. Join us on our quest to become the most admired retailer within the motorcycle industry and shape the way motor enthusiasts shop by offering a state-of-the-art online shopping experience built on passion, professionalism, and a good dose of rebellious spirit. We are passionate about riding motorcycles and have an exciting program for employees who want to learn to ride or get more involved in motorsport. But non-riders are also very welcome to join of course.Läs mer här: Länk till originalannons alternativt annonsörens sajt