Panprices söker Graphic designer
Few people are aware of the fact that 8 out of 10 Swedes have tried shopping online from abroad, even though consumers today face many hurdles when shopping cross-border. At Panprices, we aim to tackle this untapped market by creating a hybrid marketplace that enables consumers to discover products, compare prices, and buy what they are looking for up to 50% cheaper than in their local country.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
With Panprices having succeeded in the initial niche market, we are now moving fast to improve the user interface of our web application and roll out marketing materials. You ideally have:
- About 1 year of experience in graphic design.
- Self-driven and can work independently.
- A good communicator and love working in a dynamic team.
- Bachelor or Master student in Graphic design or related fields looking to gain hands-on experience in a fast-growing e-commerce startup.
WHAT YOU WILL BE WORKING WITH
You will join our product and design team. Depending on your capability and interest, your tasks entail:
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Work with product managers and engineers to produce the user interface of web application
- Work with marketers to produce marketing materials in various formats
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
Öppen för alla Vi fokuserar på din kompetens, inte dina övriga förutsättningar. Vi är öppna för att anpassa rollen eller arbetsplatsen efter dina behov.Läs mer här: Länk till originalannons alternativt annonsörens sajt