Orkla House söker Supply Chain Packaging Engineer
Valueone is recruiting a Supply Chain Packaging Engineer for Orkla House Care in Bankeryd, If you have previous experience of working with logistics packaging of products, a good technical understanding of packaging and knowledge of project management, this may be the role for you!
Orkla House Care is owned by Orkla ASA and is one of the companies in the Orkla Consumer and Financial Investments business area. Orkla House Care is a leading supplier of brushes, rollers and other painting tools. In addition, relevant consumables such as masking tapes and abrasives as well as cleaning equipment are supplied. The largest markets are the Nordic countries and the United Kingdom. The most important own brands are Anza, Jordan, Harris, Spekter and Hamilton. Sales are mainly made through traditional paint dealers and the construction trade. The business has 1,200 employees and a turnover of around NOK 1.5 billion. The majority of the products are self-produced and distributed via Bankeryd in Sweden and via Bromsgrove in the United Kingdom. At Orkla House Care, we work based on our values that are reliable, inspiring and brave and that we stand for the motto “home to grow”, where we together help each other to develop and grow.
As Supply Chain Packaging Engineer in Orkla House Care you will be owner of logistics packaging – to set the direction for future standards, to identify and implement improvements to the existing packaging, and to specify packaging in innovation projects. You will be part of our Supply Chain organisation working closely with colleagues from Manufacturing, Logistics, Procurement, Quality, as well as Marketing & Innovation, Product Development and Sales.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Overall responsibility for logistics packaging.
• Define the optimal packaging for the life of the products through the supply chain, considering sustainability, cost, complexity, quality, machinability, transport, and meeting customer requirements.
• Identify improvements to existing packaging, such as dimensions, material specifications, constructions, and with the other functions plan the implementation of these.
• Participate in innovation projects to define the logistics packaging for new products and relaunches.
• Define and maintain the specifications including pallet layouts.
• Track industry developments and trends sharing these with relevant colleagues.
• Collaborate closely with our supply chain units to ensure alignment for future packaging solutions and investments.
This position may be for you if you have experience of similar tasks in logistics and packaging, preferably for consumer products, as well as relevant technical training and experience of leading projects. Experience of working in an international matrix organization is an advantage and we are happy to see that you can show concrete results of implemented improvements. You have good analytical and communicative skills and the ability to focus on details and see opportunities for improvement. Furthermore, you are a person who has the ability to build relationships, you cooperate well across the organization and you are not afraid to challenge current conventions and working methods. You are a practical hands-on person, have no problems handling several tasks at the same time and like to prioritize and plan your work. You are fluent in oral and written English and at least one Nordic language. Some travelling is required in this position.Läs mer här: Länk till originalannons alternativt annonsörens sajt