Oriflame söker Brand Manager
We are Oriflame
Founded in Sweden 1967, we are a social selling beauty company present in over 60 countries around the world. We have a different and holistic view on beauty – Beauty by Sweden. For us beauty is a way of life; to be healthy, enjoy beautiful skin and to find your personal expression. Our portfolio of nature-inspired beauty products powered by science are marketed through approximately 3 million Independent Oriflame Brand Partners.
We are a community of people, passionate about beauty and fulfilling dreams. Enabling people around the world to fulfil their dreams is our mission and purpose. We do it by offering a comprehensive range of skincare, make-up, personal and hair care, fragrance, accessories and nutritional products. All ingredients undergo eco-ethical screening to ensure sustainable sourcing and safety while we strive to have minimal impact on the environment. We give people a unique opportunity to build their own business through selling our products and helping others to build their business too.
To further strengthen our Beauty Category teams within the Product Marketing Department we are searching for a Brand Manager for a temporary position. Start date 1st of September 2021 until the 1st of September 2022.
About the Product Marketing Department
Our Global Product Marketing department features some of the most inspiring and talented professionals in this field. Split into 7 category teams, we focus on developing Oriflame’s new and exciting global brand concepts for our markets and regions around the world.
If your dream is to think, create and deliver a rich product portfolio that will be the pride of the whole company and benefit its future growth, then our Product Marketing team is the place for you.
What will you do?
· Support in implementing brand/price tier/segment strategy to reach targets and KPI’s.
· New product development (NPD), including pre-work in market trends analysis, consumer insights & business opportunities.
· Create commercially strong product concepts.
· Responsible for managing projects/tasks in an effective and timely manner.
· Prepare both product and communication briefings.
· Prepare products business cases.
· Monitor and analyse brand/product performance and sales with Regions.
Does this describe you?
· You have a great capacity for learning
· You have both a positive and pro-active attitude
· You are open-minded, creative and can multi-task
· You have good time management and prioritization skills
· You have a working knowledge in product innovation and brand building
· You possess good analytical skills and have a business mindset and is able to work with numbers and data
· You are easy to approach and has a great ability to collaborate with and influence people
Your background and your qualifications
· University degree in Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent
· 1- 3 years of experience in the Marketing Area, preferably from an international environment
· +1 years in Product Development Area
· Preference for Cosmetics Categories experience
· Preferably knowledgeable in Direct Selling Channel
· Be fluent in English, knowledge of other languages is appreciated
What do we offer?
With us you get the opportunity to work in an international and diverse environment with top level creatives, brand strategists, procurement and packaging professionals and innovative scientists, just to name a few. And we are all found at our headquarters in the heart of Stockholm city.Läs mer här: Länk till originalannons alternativt annonsörens sajt