Oatly söker Global Category Manager Packaging
All over the world, in Malmö, Barcelona, Beijing, Miami and London, people are tuning into the need for evolving to a more plant-based diet. We are establishing our presence and voice into this discussion for the long-term.
Our sole purpose as a company is to make it easy for people to turn what they eat and drink into personal moments of healthy joy without recklessly taxing the planet’s resources in the process.
Oatly was founded back in the 1990s and is based on Swedish research from Lund University. The company’s patented enzyme technology copies nature’s own process and turns fibre rich oats into nutritional liquid food that is perfectly designed for humans. Oatly is the #1 oat based dairy alternative producer in the world with products spanning across multiple categories. We understand it’s all about execution and being world class, we have a solid track record on delivering this and exciting innovation to continue to stay ahead.
Sustainability, nutritional health and trust are at the heart of what we do. We are building a culture that constantly upgrades each other and the planet. This is a company that shows great respect and demonstrates immense courage to make positive change.
We are on a mission to build out three self-sufficient regions (US, APAC and EMEA) over the next 5 years and to have sufficient production capacity in each region we will continue to have cross-regional coordination in addition to a number of global partners for Packaging Materials. We need a Global Category Manager Packaging to take responsibility for these cross-regional global partnerships.
The role reports to VP Sourcing in Supply Chain Operation and is currently one of four Global Categories.
· Set the right business direction and sourcing strategy for the total Packaging Category.
· Work with Regional Procurement to understand and consolidate total capacity requirements throughout the company.
· Provide Oatly leadership with visibility and key terms of all global vendor pricing and strategy.
· Achieve cost savings through projects including bidding and commercial negotiations for global suppliers.
· Develop supplier scorecards with mechanisms and metrics to track supplier performance related to forecasting, delivery, quality, sustainability and cost.
· Facilitate business reviews to discuss best practices and issues and to ultimately improve supplier performance and strengthen business partnerships across teams.
· Benchmark pricing information versus historic pricing and versus competition.
· Perform supplier spend analysis, including reporting to establish visibility of spend patterns by category, region, and supplier.
· Work closely with Innovation and Sustainability departments to secure the best partners and materials to meet Oatly’s sustainability goals.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
· You have the personality to succeed in this role – collaborative, energetic, flexible, humble, dedicated, analytical, reliable, positive, and trustworthy.
· You have a relevant university degree complemented with approximately 10yrs experience in progressive supply chain roles.
· An analytical and inquisitive mindset to problem solving.
· Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal abilities
· Deep understanding and experience of Packaging Materials and the industry.
· Proven track record assuming ownership, moving quickly to implement ideas, and delivering results and in a fast-paced environment.
· Commitment to collaboration & great skill in this area to create a culture of collaboration amongst the regional procurement teams and work effectively & constructively with the other key stakeholders at Oatly.
· Energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image.
· Intelligent, articulate and able to relate to people at all levels of the organisation, excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
· Flexible, feels totally at ease in a fast-growing organization.
· Roll-up-your-sleeves entrepreneurial attitude.
· Structured, Analytic and process driven.Läs mer här: Länk till originalannons alternativt annonsörens sajt