Nothing söker Packaging Graphic Designer
Nothing is a London-based consumer technology company founded by Carl Pei and team. Nothing wants to inspire people to believe in the positive potential of technology again, and will set the pace starting in 2021. Nothing seeks to remove barriers between people and technology, to bring back artistry, passion and trust to the field of consumer technology.
We are looking to hire a Packaging Graphic Designer to help us create some amazing packaging for our products. This person will work closely with our Head of Design, Head of Product and Head of Marketing to deliver a packaging experience in line with our overall company and design strategy. The successful candidate will be a creative individual with at least 3 years of experience in a rapidly growing business environment. This role will be ever changing and will require the candidate to be flexible, open-minded and output driven with a strong sense of ownership. Meetings and planning are important but we are strong believers that at the end of the day execution makes market impact.
- Oversee the full end to end packaging design process including; design concepts exploration, development and all the way through to production;
- Designing and developing graphics and packaging artworks;
- Managing and collaborating with internal teams to ensure a coherent and directional packaging experience.
- 3+ years of relevant experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design;
- Fluency in English is a must;
- Interest in consumer tech;
- Excellent proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite;
- Experience of print process and production;
- Excellent typographic skills;
- Good communication skills, able to get buy-in from stake-holders within the company;
- Entrepreneurial, can-do attitude, being comfortable with changing environments as well as multiple overlapping projects.