Northvolt has an exciting job offer for a Packaging Engineer to join our passionate team in Stockholm.
In joining us you will play an important part from the very start in building one of the first large scale European battery factories. Northvolt will play an important role in the transformation to a carbon free society.
The Packaging Engineer will be responsible for overall inbound packaging requirements and design specifications for Northvolt’s advanced factories and warehouses.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing and coordination of projects, timelines and track progress on projects focusing on packaging solutions for Inbound deliveries
- Design and maintenance of Northvolt material Inbound packaging specifications
- Design and maintenance of Northvolt material Inbound labelling specifications
- Leading continuous packaging improvements as well as leading packaging change projects
- Driving deviations as well as complaints on the packaging material by acting as contact person for material and material vendor
- Defining and contributing to packaging Blueprint areas, where Blueprint is referring to a lean, standardized and a flexible enough solution for a designated factory block to easily be adopted and scaled
The person we are looking for is strongly goal oriented, curious and eager to learn. You will get the chance to have a real impact on our success story in Sweden (to start with) and see the results of your work. Our organization requires and values great self-discipline and a natural talent to make things happen. The Packaging Engineer is a vital member of the Material Flow & Robotics team and key to Northvolt’s mission to enable the future of energy.
Apply with CV and cover letter or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary.
Planned starting date is asap.