Mynewsdesk, the all-in-one PR platform, helps companies in reaching and engaging the right audience. We are now looking to expand our Marketing Team with an art director magician!
At Mynewsdesk, you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment in the world of modern PR and digital media. Mynewsdesk is a rapidly growing company revolutionizing the PR industry with a world-class solution, which is used by over 60,000 communicators. Our aim is to create an environment where you can grow, develop and be part of a business that is expanding rapidly.
This position is based at Mynewsdesk Headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, reporting to the VP of Marketing.
We are looking for an Art Director that will take our brand to new heights. You will be responsible for the company brand and our visual identity. We are looking for someone that enjoys working with both developing and implementing concepts. You will work within the Marketing Department but also collaborate closely with our designers at the Product Department.
You will be developing, creating and executing visual concepts for all collaterals within marketing. Projects will include web design, brand campaigns, lead campaigns, ads, product launches, presentations and more. As a designer, you will need to drive, optimize and deliver material at an exceptionally high level with an ambitious quality.
- Own the visual identity of the company
- Generate creative ideas and visual concepts for marketing activities
- Oversee and create marketing design from conception to execution
- Develop and create on-brand illustrations, logos and other graphic elements applying a variety of tools and techniques
- Collaborate with copywriter/content manager or other team members to develop strategies, concepts, and final design
- Develop and set standards for new creative materials in various formats, including sales presentations, white papers, case studies, ads web, etc
- Curate images for the team to use for email headers, blog post images, etc
- Lead creative inputs into Mynewsdesk social media platforms
- Prepare drafts and present ideas for approval and feedback
- Ensure final graphics maintain high standards of quality and effectively communicate our brand message
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our different platforms
- Maintain and develop our brand identity
- Liaise with the marketing team to ensure deadlines are met
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments, trends, and tools
Key competencies for the position:
- +8 years of experience as an Art Director/Designer
- Extensive experience with web design
- The ability to think creatively and deliver impressive concepts
- A full and fluent knowledge of current design tools and software
- Confidence to be bold
- The ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts
- Attention to visual details
- BSc degree in Design, Visual Arts or other relevant field
- Fluent in both written and spoken Swedish
What do we offer you in return?
You will get to work with, preach to, and learn from experienced and fun-loving members in the marketing team. The work environment is international with colleagues and offices around the world. We can promise you exciting projects, competitive salary, flexible work arrangements and health allowance.
Does the position as an Art Director sound interesting?
As selections are ongoing, the role may be filled before the closing date, so do not hesitate to apply today!Läs mer här: Länk till originalannons alternativt annonsörens sajt