Lynk & Co söker Graphic Designer / Art Director
This isn’t a conventional car company. We’re a new global brand that focuses on the need of the connected generation, sustainability, and a hassle-free customer experience.
Graphic Designer / Art Director
We are looking for a Graphic Designer / Art Director to join our content creation team.
As a Graphic Designer you contribute by making our brand strong, visible, and attractive. Strive to achieve excellence in design, content creation, and brand management on a daily basis. Project work will include the development and presentation of creative drafts and ideas for marketing and sales collateral, signage, digital, and social campaigns as well as logo development. Making sure that our deliverables comply with guidelines, formats and deadlines is something you feel at ease with.
We believe in doing things together and we see that you are a team player, with great communication and collaboration skills. You are also flexible and always see possibilities in reactive changes. Your interest for how digital solutions can improve your work will be appreciated in this role.
We’re a fast-moving, open-minded team, and it’s important to be prepared for a start-up environment with plenty of problems to solve. We work both in separate outlined projects and in ongoing development sprints.
We’re in an exciting phase of our journey as a company, and there are many opportunities to create new features, functionalities, and out-of-the-box solutions. We’re always looking to improve as a team – as well as finding new ways of working and design processes.
What you’ll do (but not limited to)
– Work in a team of creatives to develop marketing and sales campaign material.
– Conceptualize and execute big and small ideas and projects.
– Create and produce a wide range of graphics and layouts for various usage in e.g. digital channels and press.
– Get your hands dirty and translate high-level strategy into well-crafted execution.
– Ensure final designs and layouts are visually appealing, of the highest quality, and on-brand.
– Review material, provide feedback, and implement feedback in internal and external projects.
– Understand and support the company vision and values and help translate them into the design work.
– Project management and coordinating with stakeholders and external partners as necessary.
We think you…
– Have experience working in a flexible and fast-moving start-up environment with multiple stakeholders.
– Have an outstanding portfolio that demonstrates strong artistic, composition, and design skill.
– Have expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and other design software in a Mac and/or PC environment.
– Having experience with HTML5, Google Studio and video-, photo-, and 3D production is a big plus.
– Are good with time estimations, scope assessments, and prioritizing within a team structure.
– Are proficient in English both written and spoken.
What we offer
Sure, we have all the basics in place like pension and insurances, wellness allowance, and flexibility in where and when you work. But that’s not the reason you choose us… You want to work with us because you will:
– Be part of a global and diverse team, with teammates from over 26 countries and a 50/50 gender split
– Be part of a fun work culture with high team spirit. People really enjoy their teams and get along well with their teammates. There’s a running club if you’re into that sort of thing, Mario Kart tournaments, lunch dance sessions, after work get together etc.
– Be part of creating something new that has never been done before. The pace is fast and it is never boring!
– Get the best of both worlds: a start-up atmosphere with the support of an established organization
– Make a difference. We’re a lean team with a flat hierarchy, so every contribution has a direct impact
Working for Lynk & Co
We’re not into strict hierarchy, but we do like collaboration, creativity, and people who challenge norms. We’ve cultivated a culture of personal development and role growth. If you’re an original thinker who values being open, personal, and challenging, then you’ll fit right in. In general, we think that imagination is just as important as expertise, and instinct can be as valuable as experience.
Sounds good? Well, then we want to hear from you.Läs mer här: Länk till originalannons alternativt annonsörens sajt