Kostomer söker Art Director
KOSTOMER AB is a new sustainable and size-inclusive clothing brand. Our mission is to accelerate the worlds’ transition to conscious garment consumption by using smart technologies, innovative fabrics, endless research, and development to produce long-lasting high-end clothes for our consumers. With our obsession with design, perfectionism, and paying attention to every single detail, we aim to continuously surprise our consumers by delivering great products and innovative services to them.
We are looking for a freelance or part-time creative art director with experience in brand design within the fashion industry who is very hardworking, passionate, and experienced.
Your role would be to developing, creating, and executing visual concepts including redesigning our brand guide and logo re-design. Projects will include brand campaigns, product launches, fashion shows, collection presentations, special projects, and internal presentations. As our Art director / Brand designer, you will need to drive, optimize, and deliver material at an exceptionally high level with an ambitious and integrated strategic quality.
Your job will include
- Always being on top of an elevating the latest fashion and visual trends for the company
- Ensure that the creative output is consistent and in line with brand objectives
- Continuously communicate innovative solutions appropriate to a brief, with the knowledge that they can be executed on time and fit the project scope
- Manage projects from concept development, production to final delivery, this includes working with the outsourced studio team to suggest photographers, directors, artists, and casting, and researching relevant references
- Plan and define the concept and execute elevated stills and moving content
- Co-responsibly create a precisely on brand communication within internal and external channels together with those channels
- Share your fashion recommendations and analysis with the rest of the brand and purchasing team to inspire them to do even better work
- A degree / diploma in art direction or visual communication
- Solid understanding of the latest fashion trends
- Result orientation, self-motivation, and a proactive approach to problem-solving
- Strong knowledge and understanding of digital and social media platforms
- Strong organizational skills and great attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Expert in the Adobe CC and Keynote, confidence in using moving image tools
- Fluency in English. A plus if you are fluent in Swedish as well
KOSTOMER is a young start-up with a passionate and workaholic culture in what we do to make our customers happy, hungry to be the most sustainable and innovative clothing brand. We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors, and early-adopters. If you dream to build the next big thing with us – then welcome home.
Kindly remember to upload your CV, portfolio, and cover letter in English when sending in your application.
Application deadline: 2021-01-31
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Commission
- lifestyle photography and content creation: 1 year (Preferred)
- art direction/visual communication: 1 year (Preferred)
- brand design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe CC: 1 year (Preferred)
- video and animation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Swedish (Preferred)