Hultafors Group söker Export Sales Manager
Hultafors Group, one of Europe’s largest companies to supply workwear, footwear, head protection, hand tools and ladders for professional users are now looking for their next Export Sales Manager to join their international team based in Stockholm.
The Export Sales Manager will drive profitable growth across key markets, managing and expanding a portfolio of leading distributors and partners across the EMEA/APAC regions. Together with the Director of International Sales and the marketing department, the Export Sales Manager will define and execute customer strategies and business plans to maximize and grow Hultafors Group’s presence and profitability in a range of markets.
In this recruitment we put great emphasis on your personal potential and attitude. The ideal candidate will be able to work high and low and possesses a combination of commercial mindset, a focus on creating results as well as natural sense of urgency and momentum.
- Sales execution, drive growth through optimizing current key accounts while identifying new business and market opportunities to support short and long-term growth
- Develop strategic relationships with national and regional distributors and catalogue houses to drive market share and accelerate Hultafors Group product sales
- Drive fast introduction and launch of new products, and train distributors on new and existing product portfolio
- Work effectively with an internal cross-functional team that includes Marketing, Product Management and Sales
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- +5 years of experience in a sales position/international environment
- A strong track record in retail and end-user sales (B2C and B2B). Experience developing markets and new business segments
- Experience dealing with premium brands, preferably in relevant segments i.e. Consumer or DIY
- Proven skills in business development, negotiation (contracts) & marketing
- Fluent English is required. Additional languages are a plus
- Professional, proactive and organized with attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced and international environment. Willingness to travel +70 days per year
The role will report to Sales Director International Sales and will ideally be based in Stockholm. Depending on the selected candidate, the role could also be based out of any major city in Sweden with good travel routes throughout Europe.
Travel: When the Covid-19 pandemic is over the ability to be able to travel extensively in the EMEA region will be required.Läs mer här: Länk till originalannons alternativt annonsörens sajt