H&M Group söker Junior Print Designer
The H&M Head Office is based in Stockholm, Sweden, where we design and develop our fashion collections for a wide variety of customers. H&M is a dynamic international workplace where high pace and rapid changes are a natural part of our day. Good communication skills, a flexible attitude and capacity to adapt to changes are essential.
Are you a Junior Print Designer who have a great passion for the Kids Girls & Boys customer? Do you enjoy working with different types of prints, including license and a variety of products on a daily basis? Do you thrive working in a high tempo, and in a team with a supportive and positive spirit? Then this might be the role for you!
As a Junior Print Designer at the Kids department, you will work with prints for girls and boys age groups 2-8 and 8-14 years. You will be working closely with the responsible print designer to develop prints for our collections in all global markets for our omni shopping channels. We strongly value a genuine interest and understanding of H&M Kids Outerwear print design which is of highest importance for the commercial success of the product range. The print work includes our own graphics as well as license prints, where updating Kids license characters providing constant news value is a key to success. It includes, but is not limited to products such as active wear, jackets, accessories like headwear, scarves, gloves and more. We offer a creative and international work environment!
We are looking for someone with a true love and passion for the Kids customer and products, who is positive, energetic, creative and playful with a great eye for upcoming fashion print trends. Hopefully you love outer- and activewear like us! You work well in a team at high speed and can prioritize with ease. 3D and license work experience is highly meriting. You are flexible and love working with prints for a variety of products on a daily basis. You have the ambition to develop further within our Kids department.
We look for you who:
- Have a minimum BA degree in Textile/Fashion/Graphic print and work as a junior fashion/textile print designer today, preferably for a commercial fashion brand
- Have great knowledge and experience from different fashion print techniques
- Are experienced with all over prints, typography, graphic placement prints and preferably decorated labels, badges etc
- Strong playful commercial yet fashionable Kids print handwriting and illustration skills
- License print work is meriting
- High level of Adobe Suite programs, especially Photoshop and Illustrator
- CLO 3D work experience is a strong merit
- Are customer focused & understand the H&M Kids target group
- Can work at a fast pace and with parallel tasks in an organised, structured manner
- Are a driven team player, and can take own initiatives
- Are fluent in English (Swedish not necessary)