That’s what you’d have to do:
FLYERALARM is one of Europes leading online printers in the B2B sector and is one of Germanys largest e-commerce companies. We are looking for a Key Account Manager m/w/d for our Nordic team. Maybe it’s you?
You will be part of our Nordic team where we are present in Denmark, Sweden, and Finland today. We want to meet our customer needs better than anyone else – and here you have the chance to contribute for that goal.
We are a young team, looking for a colleague who together with us can develop our business in the Nordic region. We have offices in Denmark, Sweden, and Finland. FLYERALARM is one of Europe’s leading online printing companies in the B2B sector with production in Germany. FLYERALARM currently has more than 2,400 employees and reached a turnover of more than 385 million euros in 2019. Printing is our DNA.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Development of new and existing customers
- Providing advice, assistance, and solutions to customers on products & services
- Supporting business development and marketing activities
- Build and manage sales & opportunity pipelines
- Keep up to date with market trends and competitor activity in Sweden
- Strong knowledge of the print industry (minimum 2 years)
- Experience of selling printing services
- Service-oriented and with a good work ethic
- Customer- and business-oriented at the same time
- Fluent English and Swedish speaker
- Ambitious and result driven
- Self-starter and ability to scope, plan and execute project work
- Fun and friendly character
Whew, we are almost finished. Before getting to work on your application – which we look forward to receiving – please pay close attention. Be sure your cover letter answers the following three questions and please attach your up to date CV:
- Why would you be proud to work for FLYERALARM?
- To what extent do your interests coincide with the interests of FLYERALARM?
- In which of your previous projects has your enthusiasm particularly paid off
- Competitive salary package and good conditions
- Full training on the products and services
- Ongoing career support
- Central located offices