Flint Group söker förpackningsingenjör
Flint Group is looking for a Development Engineer in Aseptic Packaging for our Global Innovation Centre based in Malmö Sweden. Professional and motivated employees ensure our success and we are now looking for a R&D Engineer for water based flexo ink development, with a focus on Aseptic and Fresh Packaging. In this role you will get the chance to provide industry leadership through the development of innovative products and processes that will enable successful results for our customers. Come join us!
Some of your main work assignments and challenges will be:
- Plan, execute and conclude product development work on assigned projects
- Lead or be part of project teams involving interaction with different functions
- Taking part in hands-on laboratory work and support to our Print Shop team
- Be responsible for project tasks from feasibility study to product launch, including customer trials, implementation in manufacturing and Quality Control
- Utilize your technical and chemical knowledge to develop products, including formulating new water based ink systems and coatings for Aseptic (Liquid Container) packaging, optimizing existing products and make technical recommendations to sales or technical personnel
- Act within global regulatory environment and secure sustainable solutions for our customers
- Communicate the results of completed projects through internal documents, customer trial reports, technical data sheets and presentations
To be happy and thrive in this role, we see that you bring the following experience:
- A degree in Chemistry or Polymer Science
- Minimum of three years of working experience in a similar role
- Ability to absorb new technologies quickly
- Dedication and passion about printing inks in general
- Fluent in English, both in speech and in writing
- Good ability to quickly identify the central part of complex problems and questions
- An open mindset to different cultures and an interest to establish strong relationships with stakeholders on all levels
We will be even happier if you have experience of flexo printing. Formulating water based printing inks is also an advantage.
As a person we see that you are team work oriented, systematic and analytical. You have an open mind and a good ability to communicate. Of course, you have a scientific hands on approach and you are creative and responsive. The position may require some international travelling to attend internal/customer meetings or trials and industry events.
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
Please apply at the latest on 2021-08-22, selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
For more information please contact recruitment consultant Karolina Andersson, email@example.com or 0705736613.
about flint group sweden ab.
Flint Group is a leading global supplier to the packaging and print media industries. We employ approximately 6,500 specialists in 130 locations in 40 countries around the world. Our inks are used to produce packaging for the biggest and most recognizable consumer brands. We are dedicated to bringing color and function to the printing and packaging products that consumers touch, see and use each day.Läs mer här: Länk till originalannons alternativt annonsörens sajt