Ecolean söker logistikingenjör
Ecolean was founded in 1996 in Helsingborg, Sweden. Innovation has always been fundamental for Ecolean. The concept of using a minimal amount of raw material to produce a unique flexible lightweight package and efficient filling system has been established by people with great knowledge and long experience within the global packaging industry. Today Ecolean is a fast growing and globally expanding company that continuously develops its products in order to meet new customer and consumer demands.
Ecolean has commercial activities in 30 countries, the largest markets being China, Russia and Pakistan. Ecolean employs close to 400 people. Headquarter is located in Helsingborg, Sweden.
Coordinator Global Spare Parts
We are looking for you that likes to be in an operative role where you also get stimulated of having the strategic perspective and horizon in your daily work. We offer you a strategic position in our Technical Service organization with focus on global spare parts.
You will work in a global environment with contacts in China, Russia, Pakistan and Southeast Asia on a daily basis. You will have close collaboration with other internal departments such as Procurement with supply questions, Design Engineering regarding design changes and Logistics and Customer Support department to support with correct customs data.
How will a “normal day and week” be in this position? Of course, that is an answer hard to tell but we will get you some hints.
- Monitor and secure correct inventory levels in a Global environment
- Lead discussions together with colleagues in market companies to drive working capital initiatives
- Drive the yearly pricing process and ensure correct prices are updated according to the set pricing strategy.
- Collect inventory and consumption data for monthly KPI presentation.
- Be part of the engineering release processes in order ensure that newly introduced parts of the company’s filling machines are setup correctly in our ERP-system.
- Own the inventory master data for spare parts.
- Answering and solving spare parts questions from the field and service technicians.
- Be part of the ERP superuser team in questions regarding inventory control.
As always, your personality, drive and energy are your most important skill that will take you and us together on this journey.
To be successful in this role we think that you have an education with Bachelor degree in Logistics and 3-5 years work experience from a similar role.
We hope you find this as an exciting and interesting role where you want to continue to grow with us and an opportunity where we together develop further.Läs mer här: Länk till originalannons alternativt annonsörens sajt