Circulate söker Packaging development intern
The world is on fire. We need the very best and brightest to work on the largest challenges of our time. To disrupt industries and fundamentally reinvent how we do things, building the companies of tomorrow.
Because if we don’t fix this, whatever else you chose to do won’t matter.
So if you are one of these best and brightest, you owe this to us, to the world.
We are Circulate, an intelligent purchasing tool and B2B marketplace that simplifies buying sustainable packaging for European small and medium-sized companies. Our mission is to speed up the world’s transition to more sustainable consumption and a circular economy.
Is now the time to apply your skills, ambition and drive on solving real tangible issues that matter? Join us now on this exciting journey and let’s shape the future together!
Remote possible or at office in Stockholm. Start date as soon as possible.
What you will do:
- Support sales team with customer enquiries
- Develop new packaging concepts and define solutions best fitting in terms of sustainability and specific customer needs
- Work closely with packaging sustainability and vendor partnership team to continuously improve our offering
Skills good to have:
- Currently studying / previously have studied packaging design/development related courses
- Having previous practical working experience coming up with different packaging concepts is a big plus
Who we think you are:
- Driven, enjoys ownership, independent, likes to take initiatives
- Passionate about making a difference and creating actual impact
- Interested in circular economy and new packaging materials
- Self-motivated and with the ‘start-up’ mindset who thrives of challenges
- Strong analytical skills
What you get:
- Be part of shaping an impactful start-up from scratch
- Fun, ambitious team
- Opportunity to define a new standard for the whole industry (if you do it right!)
- Build your network with important thought leaders
- Extensive coaching by various impressive senior individuals in our team
- Big learning curve and possibility to attend educational sessions and conferences
*Please observe that no financial compensation will be available.
We hope to hear more about you and how you can help us achieve our vision of a world where we consume only what the planet can regenerate and an environment free from packaging waste.
We ask you to attach your portfolio.Läs mer här: Länk till originalannons alternativt annonsörens sajt