Circulate söker Customer coordinator
We’re an intelligent purchasing tool and B2B marketplace that simplifies buying sustainable packaging for European small and medium-sized companies. Our mission is to speed up the world’s transition to more sustainable consumption and a circular economy.
We provide unbiased guidance to sustainable packaging, and rigorously screen all products to ensure the highest standards, whilst providing education and data for continuous improvement.
Our vision is a world where we consume only what the planet can generate and an environment free from packaging waste.
Is now the time to apply your skills and ambition on real issues that matter? Join us now on this exciting journey and let’s shape the future together!
As our customer coordinator you will be responsible for both order management and customer service. This is a crucial role for our team and you will be working closely with both customers and internal stakeholders. We are looking for someone who naturally takes initiatives and has a high ability to prioritize and recognize need for action. We believe that you prefer to work in a structured way but enjoy an environment of change and fast growth.
Remote possible or at office in Stockholm. Start date as soon as possible.
What you will do:
- Strive constantly to provide the best possible support to everyone contacting Circulate
- Own and take responsibility for the entire process from order procurement to invoicing
- Deliver an all-time high service throughout the order management process, and ensure that customers receive their orders on time and to the right place.
- Guide our customers through the design process of their packaging.
- Be responsible for the correct registration of orders and customer information in our CRM system, to ensure that we can track all important KPIs.
- Help us reach our goals by constantly developing and improving our sales and order processes
- Function as the product owner of our CRM system and play a significant role with your colleagues, by providing support and be helpful in creating templates, work flows and more.
Who we think you are:
- Self-driven, detail oriented, independent, likes to take initiatives and are getting things done
- Accountable and able to drive own projects with a positive can-do attitude
- Fluent verbally and written in English, any other additional European language (French, Spanish, German, Italian) is a big plus
- Skilled user of MS Office applications
- An experienced system user, who easily learn and use new systems
- Previous experience of working with simpler finance assistant tasks, such as billing and invoicing
- If you have previously worked in Indesign or similar it is a plus as well as having worked in Fortnox or Hubspot
What you get:
- Join a diverse, passionate & driven team of all backgrounds
- Be part of shaping an impactful start-up from scratch
- Accelerated personal growth potential — we invest a lot in personal growth as a foundation for professional achievements
- Great opportunities to develop this role according to your own interests
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work remote or centrally in Stockholm
We hope to hear more about you and how you can help us achieve our vision of a world where we consume only what the planet can regenerate and an environment free from packaging waste.Läs mer här: Länk till originalannons alternativt annonsörens sajt