Brandon söker inköpare
Brandon, a market leader within Brand Merchandise and Retail Support, is looking for a Buyer to join their team based in Jonsered, just outside of the Gothenburg city center.
This role requires a broad range of product development, buying and administration skills. You will work in a cross-functional team of driven, energetic and talented individuals in the areas of Design, Portfolio Management, Sales and Marketing.
Main job purposes:
- Sourcing the best quality and price on items for the customer’s stock merchandise collection
- Forecasting and monitoring sales and stock ongoing to ensure stock turn
- Understand commerciality of a product – balancing products that meet the end users need, brand expectations, price and quality is essential
- Support sales team on proposing, sourcing and delivering products based on a customer need/event
- Develop and produce one-off products from scratch
- Source ready-made products from wholesalers often with a short lead time
- Ensure that quality and control processes are followed to identify any risks and quality issues proactively
- Securing that suppliers follow our code of conducts and meet our sustainability expectations including arranging external audits.
- Striving to find both new products but also more sustainable solutions for existing products
As a person you will be driven and willing to go the extra mile to make the client happy and see that Brandon fulfils their objectives. You will be without prestige and willing to work on all levels. You will be detailed oriented and understand the importance of complete and accurate data.
You will enjoy working with a group of people but also have the ability to independently. You will bring energy and passion to the team and a positive and optimistic attitude.
The ideal candidate will have –
- 4+ years experience in product development and buying
- Academic background within buying preferable
- Creative with the ability to transform guidelines/briefs into product ideas
- Experience in merchandise industry, including producing collections for a customer brand advantageous
- An exceptional eye for detail and good administrator
- Understanding of buying processes, costs and margins
- Skilled negotiator
- Experience dealing with suppliers, both wholesale and factories in Asia
- Team player who can work on multiple projects and with different colleagues at one time
- Understanding of supplier management including CSR, sustainability and testing procedures
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- German or Chinese language considered advantageous
The position is a full time job located in our head office in Jonsered.
Applications to be sent via LinkedIn. If you do not attach a CV, we will not consider your application. Interviews will be held ongoing.Läs mer här: Länk till originalannons alternativt annonsörens sajt