Axel Arigato söker Object & Packaging buyer
Born in 2014 by Creative Director, Max Svärdh and CEO, Albin Johansson, Axel Arigato is a Sweden based contemporary brand that started from an Instagram page and an idea to break into the footwear market.
With deep roots in music, art, architecture and what is contemporary, Axel Arigato has defined itself by offering more than a product. It has been created to leave an experience at the front of mind, whether it’s via stores, online or through events. Axel Arigato currently has 7 stores, including London, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Gothenburg & Paris with more pending. Expanding from 2 people to now hiring over 80 members of staff in 7 years, Axel Arigato also operates a subsidiary office in London.
We are offering an exciting opportunity as a Object & Packaging buyer in our Souring & Production team at our Gothenburg HQ. When working with us you can expect working with great colleagues in a rapidly expanding Global fashion company, where every day brings unique challenges and possibilities. We believe that a successful candidate for this role understands the value of details to drive a cohesive brand experience. As a Buyer of Objects & Packaging you will be responsible to execute ideas coming from the Brand Department and Creative Director. You will also drive your own research to ensure that our Object category constantly is offering new, relevant and exciting products.
Axel Arigato is an experience which is more than the products that we offer. One of the element of this experience is the presentation of our products and the packaging. Within this role you do drive the improvement of this with a sustainable mindset. You need to follow innovation and trends within this category and equally plan for an efficient supply chain.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Drive sustainability through sourcing and production
• Find new and innovative packaging to drive experience
• Source suppliers for new and replacement to existing solutions
• Cost management across all categories
• Be proactive to find partners close to new production facilities
• Work proactive with new ideas for collabs and new launches
• Analyse sales and sizes to drive more efficient packaging to avoid freight of air
• Research new trends and product categories
• Curate a new objects inspiration document every three months
• Plan and drive the objects calendar to make sure we always have something new
• Source new partners with fast turnaround and low MOQs
• Work closely with Brand to bring ideas into reality
Knowledge & Skills:
• Overall interest of fashion, with a desire to research, learn and continuously grow your knowledge and skills
• Fluent in English, both written and verbal
• Detail-oriented and organised
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, meet deadlines with accuracy and provide consistent execution follow-up
• 1-2 years experience of a similar role
• University degree in Buying or Product Development We will hire as soon as we find the right fit and therefore, the position might be filled before the last day of application.Läs mer här: Länk till originalannons alternativt annonsörens sajt