Arla söker Product Service Manager
Do you thrive in an exciting matrix organization where high ambition for customer satisfaction meets high quality requirements and product standards? Are you a good communicator, service minded and have great project management skills to ensure a common direction among a wide range of stakeholders? Then you might be our new Product Service Manager within Foodservice in Sweden. Join us in a role with excellent development possibilities in a department where our ambition is to lead and shape the foodservice model of tomorrow.
About the role
As Product Service Manager your overall responsibility will be to manage and optimize our B2B specific product portfolio and secure efficient way of working cross functions in Arla to meet customer requirements for different product standards, documents, traceability and ad hoc demands from key customers. You will be in dialogue with dairies in both Sweden and abroad and continuously work with assortment improvements with internal and external stakeholders.
You will be responsible for customer unique need for product management and the primary point of contact when the Sales organization have requests regarding products and packaging. You will be responsible for ensuring that we get the right product at the right cost and at the right time for our industrial customers within Foodservice. You main tasks are:
- Create and maintain a product portfolio relevant to our industrial foodservice customers
- Support KAM with customer questions for key customers
- Secure product assortment is optimized and develop the assortment together with Foodservice marketing team and Category, and ensure alignment with the Supply Chain
- Secure efficient cross-functional coordination and stakeholder management between category and support functions, i.e. Quality, Legal, Global Purchasing, Planning etc.
- Handle continuous quality issues and more persistent order fulfillment issues
- Drive selected cost saving projects
- Share best practice in Product Management and help build structures and processes.
We are in a moving industry where both the surroundings and customers are changing at a rapid pace, which means that this role provides opportunities in driving development and change. With the right attitude and drive there are great opportunities to grow with the role.
Who are you?
You are a structured and proactive person with strong communication skills and a high degree of attention to detail and hands-on ability on an operational level. You are able to combine this with a good analytical mindset in order to bring a wide range of stakeholders together behind strategic and tactical decisions. An important key to your success is that you are able to navigate in a complex matrix organization and create real value for your main stakeholders. This involves an ability to establish strong relationships in the organization and be perceived as a true team player. To succeed in this role we also believe that you have;
- You hold a degree in business or in dairy and food science
- You have 3+ years of Product Management experience in a B2B or an FMCG environment
- Solid product knowledge in terms of product features, product applications, quality and specifications
- Meritorious with experience of certificates and product specifications for major industrial customers
- Speak English fluently and preferably Swedish
What do we offer?
We’re committed to professional development and promoting from within. Our positive and collaborative culture will bring out the best in you. And you’ll join a market leader who produces nutritious household-favourite brands in a way that make things better for our customers, the farmers who own us, and the whole world.
Create the future – Grow with ArlaLäs mer här: Länk till originalannons alternativt annonsörens sajt