Antalis söker Procurement Manager Scandinavia
Are you a driven person with management experience in Sales and Operation Planning?
Are you passionate about working with efficiency improvements and structure and developing employees?
Then you could be our new Procurement Manager Scandinavia.
Key role in an international environment
As our Procurement Manager Scandinavia you will have a key role to ensure a good availability of products to our customers and maintain a balanced inventory level together with a professional procurement team with committed colleagues.
You will establish and develop strong relationships with all functions of the business to maximize product range effectiveness.
You will work closely with colleagues from other departments – especially the purchasing, marketing and product management teams – and you will have an everyday life with many different tasks where you have the opportunity to be an active actor in relation to both your professional and personal development in a growing international company.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for Papers and Visual Communication stock efficiency in the region
- Responsibility for Packaging stock efficiency in the region together with Packaging SectorDirector
- Own, manage, steer and develop the Sales and Operation Planning process in the region
- Manage and develop the procurement teams in our different locations
- Set and control existing procurement processes and working practices across the region
- Provide forecasts of and manage working capital/inventory
You will report to the Nordic & Baltic Purchasing & Procurement Director.Läs mer här: Länk till originalannons alternativt annonsörens sajt