Do you have working experience within the graphic and print industry? We are looking for a Props and Print buyer to our Marketing department.
What can we offer you?Lindex is an international retailer and one of the leading omnichannel companies within the fashion industry. To be a part of Lindex means to be working in an exciting, inspiring and fast changing environment. Of course we have collective agreement and we offer a great discount of our products for our employees. We are a vision and value driven company. Our vision is to empower and inspire women everywhere. We act sustainable, empower each other, seek constant improvement, make business oriented decisions and make it simple. Do you share our values?
Job Description As Props and Print Buyer you are responsible for buying and procurement within props and print within Lindex marketing activities. You will also support Production Executive and the marketing team with procurement and contact with suppliers.
- The props and Print Buyer are responsible that all calculations for store distributions are correct.
- Responsible to identify the most efficient print process to meet budget and to secure result according to Lindex Brand.
- In dialogue with supplier and Marketing team translate props material and paper to achieve creative communication.
- Actively seek knowledge in the print business to secure suppliers and process
- Responsible for props and print estimates
Are you the one we are looking for?
Since you will handle several projects simultaneously you need drive, structure and great planning skills. You have relevant education and more than three years of experience from similar roles, within the graphic and print industry. Proficiency in English is required since that is our company language.
The position are placed at our Studio/Head Office in Gothenburg. If you have questions concerning the positions, please contact Anna Levegård, Marketing Manager +46 31-739 3054. Last day to apply is the 21th of May but we will interview ongoing so apply as soon as possible! We ask politely not to be contacted from recruitment companies or external partners.Läs mer här: Länk till originalannons alternativt annonsörens sajt